With the great success of the Battle Royale Call of Duty: it is common for doubts to arise about how to assemble the ideal weaponry so as not to be at a disadvantage for players more in tune with the ‘metagames’.
Find out how to get the best accessories for your weapon.
And, as we know, the game has the unique feature of assembling your weapon with a wide variety of accessories that, if applied correctly, can make a total difference in your game. Here you will know everything, in a very didactic way, so that no doubts arise as to how to choose the best weapon.
What Are ‘Metagames’ And What Weapon To Choose?
First, you need to understand how the ‘metagame’ . The most powerful weapons used in Battle Royale are targeted by influencers and content creators. But the term also applies to other accessories that are considered ‘overbearing’, or above average in the game, such as perks (also known as an advantage), tactical and lethal accessories.
For a weapon to conform to this concept, several points are taken into account: the time to kill (also known as ‘TTK’ or time to kill, in Portuguese), the cadence, the damage, and the range. These are the main criteria for automatic weapons like most assault rifles, light machine guns, and submachine guns.
In the case of shotguns, the most important consideration is cadence and reload time. And when it comes to snipers and tactical rifles, the purpose of these weapons is often more difficult to define because their operation is very similar to each other.
The lens is always very open to variations. With each season, it is common that we have to face weapons considered “broken”, which are nothing more than weapons that are strong beyond normal and that urgently need a balance so as not to compromise the game experience.
How Do I Assemble The Best Weapon And Define Which One Is The Best For Me?
The secret is on the True Game Data website, created by Tony, a fan of the Call of Duty franchise. Tony is the guy responsible for bringing all the information about Modern Warfare, Black Ops Cold War, and weapons. He spends most of his time studying and testing every weapon in the game and brings everything in detail and with precision to his website.
True Game Data is the website used by top content creators, streamers, and professional gamers to find out what weapons and accessories they will use in tournaments or even in their casual matches. In addition to Tony, the American YouTuber Dios, also a great influencer, helps him in the tests to bring everything that is stirred so that the community stays inside.
Thanks to Tony from True Game Data and JGOD, you will learn here how to build the best war zone.
How To Know The Best Accessories?
- Step 1: In the first step you will have to go to the True Game Data website and select the option as in the image below:
Find out how to choose the best accessories and the best weapon | 5624219a true game data 1 | married game tips/guides | Activision, call of duty, call of duty, cod black ops cold war, cod modern warfare, tips, fps, guides, infinity ward, multiplayer, pc, PlayStation, Treyarch, tutorial, Xbox | best war zone weapon first step to having the best weapon.
- Step 2 : After completing the first step, you will have to choose which weapon you want to consult with your accessories. Weapons are divided into categories: AR: Assault Rifle, LMG: Light Machine Gun, SMG: Submachine Gun, MR: Sniper Rifle, and SR: Sniper Rifle. Select your weapon, in its category, click on it, and then on ” next step “.
Find out how to choose the best accessories and the best weapon | 318e6492 true game data 2 | married game tips/guides | Activision, call of duty, call of duty, cod black ops cold war, cod modern warfare, tips, fps, guides, infinity ward, multiplayer, pc, PlayStation, Treyarch, tutorial, Xbox | best war zone weapon Second step to have the best weapon.
How Do I Know If My Weapon Is The Best?
Now that you know how to mount your weapon, you are curious if you are in fact playing with the best available, right? On the True Game Data website, it is also possible to compare weapons, and you will learn here too!
- Step 1: After assembling your weapon, as explained in the previous topic, you can compare this already assembled weapon to one or more weapons that you think maybe better than yours. In this case, as soon as you finish assembling all the accessories, you will click on ” Save and add another “, as in the image below:
The first step is to find out which weapon is best for you
- Step 2: After clicking on the button indicated in the previous step, you will return to that page from the beginning, where you will have to select the category and your weapon. Repeat the process with another weapon, in case you want to compare the statuses with yours. But rest assured that you will not lose the weapon that you have previously assembled.
- Step 3: You have already assembled the weapon that will rival yours, right? After placing all the accessories, you will return to the page containing the very detailed information for each selected accessory. However, this time ” Save and add another ” will not continue. You will click on ” Save and generate summary”
The third step is to find the best weapon for you
- Step 4: After clicking, you will be taken to another graph, but this time you will be comparing your two weapons assembled by the TTK (“time to kill”). You just have to configure the comparison according to your needs. For example: In the image below, you will see that you can choose if you want to know which weapon kills faster with a shot to the head, chest, stomach or extremities of the body.
Step 4 to find the best weapon for you
- Step 5: After setting the conditions, the damage profile, and how many armors you want, you will have to understand the graph.
The graph reading is based on the time to kill, the TTK of your weapon. The side numbers indicate the time and the bottom numbers indicate the distance. So with this information, we know that the lower the weapon, the less time it takes to kill, that is, the better it is in comparison.
You can also choose more than two weapons, from any category, to make comparisons. Remember that the True Game Data website will show you the weapons that kill the fastest, but always consider using the weapon you like to use and know how to use. The goal exists and it is true, but what matters is fun. Play with whatever you want!